TERMS OF SERVICE FOR TRULY YOU VOCAL TRAINING
PLEASE READ AND AGREE
This program is a rigorous, fun and enlivening process, based on sound speech- language practices. As a licensed practitioner, I am required to ensure that each participant is pre-qualified in terms of physical health as well as objectives and expectations. Hence, there is an application process that will help to determine if the program is right for you at this time in your transition!
1. HOW THE PROGRAM WORKS:
· There are 9 group voice and authenticity training sessions that last approximately 1.5 hours each, PLUS 3 one-hour individual sessions.
· Sessions 1 -5 focus on Vocal Health, Pitch and Intonation, Resonance, Articulation , Syntax and Semantics.
· Sessions 6- 9 focus on Body Language, Language and Dialogue, Rate and Volume and
· Your Telephone Voice.
If you have any questions about this program, please use the link in the footer below to contact me. Please click the button below to start your journey to vocal transformation!
2. TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Requires that you have access to a PC or Mac that has a functioning webcam feature, microphone and speaker.
- Say It Proud Speech Therapy (SIPST) uses a simple and secure web platform named Zoom.
- SIPST is not responsible for:
a. Slow internet connection
b. Non-functioning webcam, speakers, microphone (Your hardware)
c. Any software incompatibility
d. Technical support or training
e. In some cases, your company computer may have an IT department block to the software used by SIPST. It is the purchaser's responsibility to request a lift on the block or to use another device for SIPST to successfully provide the service.
I look forward to being part of your quest for a beautiful voice.